What Exactly Do We Do?
The thing about SEO, and online marketing in general, is that it is a very unfamiliar concept to most people. The average person doesn’t know much about why one site is showing up higher in the search results than another. We understand that SEO can be an intimidating and confusing concept, and that is why we take every opportunity to answer questions and educate our clients on exactly what it is we’re doing and why we’re doing it. Here is what a typical SEO services plan will include.
Keyword and Key Phrase Analysis
The foundation of search engine optimization is sound keyword research. The first thing we do is analyze keywords and phrases Internet searchers are using, in addition to geographic location keywords, and determine which are the most relevant to your business. These keywords are what we will insert into your website’s tags, titles and content so the search engines will determine that your site is a good match for those search terms.
This accounts for roughly 50 percent of the SEO campaign, as it is critical to your success. We implement on-site link building strategies, as well as build one-way incoming links from other websites to your website. This also improves the relevancy of your site for targeted search terms.
This is another important part of SEO services, because your site must be easily accessed and read by the search engines. This ensures the search engines will be able to index the content of each page, which shows them the relevancy of your site for our targeted keywords.
Analytical Software Implementation
If your website currently does not have analytical software installed to track and monitor visitor trends, we install and configure the software. Also, we track and report your website’s search engine positioning and SEO data, which is delivered to you in paper-and-ink form monthly. This ensures that you are seeing real and tangible results from your SEO campaign.
SEO is certainly not a “one and done” type of project, that can be walked away from. SEO services must be continue and updated on a regular basis to keep your ranking, and also to account for any changes in search engines algorithms (what determines website quality and relevance). We update your project monthly, and also ensure that any new pages you add are included in our SEO implementation.
PPC (Pay Per Click) Management
This is used as a supplement to organic SEO services. It involves creating small ads that are displayed in search engine results. These are the “sponsored” listings you may notice at the very top and along the right hand side of search result pages. This is a common way to bring “instant” traffic to your site. Once you set up a PPC campaign, your ads begin running immediately, which can send a large influx of visitors to your website. You bid on which keywords you want to trigger your ads, and pay a set amount each time someone clicks on your ad. We do not recommend our clients use PPC as the sole source of website traffic, but it can be a very nice supplement to a solid organic search result campaign.
If you’d like to learn more about what a typical SEO campaign looks like with us, be sure to visit our example SEO campaign page.
All of Our Available SEO Services
Following is a comprehensive list of all the SEO services and online marketing services we can provide.
- Free one-time SEO consultation to any business or individual who requests it
- Free website and competition analysis/report in printed form
- Keyword research to identify the most profitable keywords for our clients
- On-site web page optimization. This includes optimization of content, tags and headers for targeted keywords
- Off-site optimization. This includes mainly the building of one-way, incoming links to your website
- Article creation and distribution
- Press release creation and distribution
- Installation of analytical tracking tools to track client’s website visitors
- Creation and maintenance of additional online marketing services, including but not limited to, social media (like Facebook and Twitter accounts), email marketing, and mobile marketing
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management
- Creation of website content
- Facilitation of website design/redesign